Subject: Re:Turbo Plus and PowerBobs extensions
From: Pietro Ghizzoni <[email-masked]>
To: Amos-List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:11:04 +0100

On 07-Nov-97, Berionne wrote: Re:Turbo Plus and PowerBobs extensions

>Hello!

Hi!

>Andrae isn't usually so fast to reply: I had to wait almost a whole year to
>have his reply!

Mmmhhhh.... usually he doesn't reply! :( I've sent him the money *2* years
ago!!!

>Just wait some more time before loosing your hopes. Anyway, did you send
>money in a normal envelope? This isn't very safe: I'd prefer big envelope you
>cannot look through.

I've transferred the money by Bank Transfer but... no reply! After i've sent
several letters and postcards.... now i've lost my hopes!

-- 

Bye!

                                     !!!
                                     o o
   +-----------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo----------------------------+
   |                                                                    |
   |  Pietro Ghizzoni - Dairymen Soft              __  /// Amiga 12OO   |
   |     E-Mail:  [email-masked]                 \\\/// 'O3O  5OMhz   |
   |            Team AMIGA                          \/// 1OMB - CD4x    |
   |                                                                    |
   | Amos Professional Team Coordinator               AMIGA RULEZ!!     |
   |                                                                    |
   +--------------------------------------------------------------------+